May 12, 2010

Circle Of Friends


Last month I was awarded the "Circle of Friend's Award" by a fellow beader and chainmailler Green Star Jewellery. So a huge thank you to Greenstar for sending me this ward - its much appreciated!

One of the conditions of the award is that I have to tell you 5 things that I love so:

1. My Gorgeous Dogs - Amber and Jasmine

2. My Family - Even if they do live in other countries and I don't see them as much as I would like

3. Designing Jewellery - of course!

4. The Sun - Why do you think I moved to Australia?

5. Music - especially classical

The second condition is that I pass this award onto 5 others - so they are:

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Thanks Sharon - it's nice to be part of your Circle of Friends. Thanks for sharing.

Karyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails