Nov 25, 2009

New - Amazonite Shapes Necklace

I have just completed my latest 'Geometric' design - this time a necklace, and decided to give you a preview before it gets uploaded into my store.

My previous geometric designs have been based around one shape, that of a square/rectangle. I wanted to expand on the idea of building up shapes around a central bead and so decided to try and make three different shapes, including one of each in a necklace. I started with a square shape since that was what I am familiar with. I then moved onto a circular shape. Finally I moved onto a triangle.

Once each shape was completed they were wire wrapped and Swarovski crystals were added to create some sparkle.

I used the same links to make up the necklace chain as I had in my previous geometric design necklace since these diamond shapes fit with the overall theme.

So there you have it - my Amazonite Shapes necklace!

1 comment:

Amalou said...

This is lovely. Very unique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails