Jan 13, 2014

Starting Anew


With it being nearly two years since my last post it was clear that I needed to start anew. Of course in that time there have been some major changes, the greatest of which has been my move to New Zealand.

I am now based on the beautiful Kapiti Coast on the North Island of New Zealand. I live within easy walking distance to the beach and am now much closer to family.

Shazzabeth Creations has been a bit quiet during my time of adjustment but things are starting to pick up again and once more I am now busy creating and have re-ignited my passion for creating beautiful hand made jewellery.

I look forward to sharing my new endeavours with you all.

Finally for now, the last post that I did (all that time ago) showed an incomplete piece that I was working on. Well, it took ages to finish but I did finally get there. So here is the finished piece:

https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/128634992/rose-quartz-filigree-butterfly-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_8 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails