Jan 25, 2010

Sunday Themes - Blue

I'm starting a new series, having a different theme each Sunday, and showcasing not just one of my items, but also some pieces from both my Jet team and my BrisStyle team.

This week the theme is blue - one of my favourite colours (I think the number of gemstone and other beads that I have in blue proves that!). I find blue such a cool, calming, refreshing colour.

One of my favourite items that I currently have in blue is my Amazonite Shapes Necklace.


Here is some more great blue jewellery from the Jet team




(Top to Bottom, L to R, silvercanyons, littlebugjewelry, ErikaPrice, abacusbeadcreations)

and some great items in blue for the BrisStyle team




(Top to Bottom, L to R, edwardandlily, HeyHarriet, LttleMaryMoo, SMboutique)

8 comments:

Erika Price said...

What a great selection of pieces, Sharon! I love them all, especially your Amazonite Shapes necklace and that gorgeously decorated hat, and thank you so much for including my Bluebird necklace!

Michele said...

What great selection, love the blues!!!!

Made By Tammy said...

Awesome Picks! My favorite color.

Silver Canyons said...

Shazza, this is absolutely beautiful! I can't get over your necklace!! Wow, just wow!!!
I also, love the color blues you have selected and thanks so much for including me!

Beadsme said...

Beautiful selections.

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Love the selections in blue.

Amalou said...

My favourite colour is blue. Your Amazonite Shapes Necklace is exquisite. I wish I could be productive as you. You seem to be churning out so many gorgeous treasures lately.

Peg - Abacus Bead Creations said...

Great feature of blues. I love the teardrop pendant by Silver Canyons. And thank you for including my multistrand blue and black necklace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails