Mar 11, 2010

Cabochon Rings

I have been having fun lately creating rings with cabochons and sterling silver wire. They are proving to be quite popular at the markets too with one even selling before I had a chance to take a picture! Below are some of the rings I've recently listed on Etsy:


My biggest problem is knowing what size to make them, and of course different people like wearing them on different fingers - so I am running a poll (in the side bar) to try and gauge what sort of ring sizes people are, please join in with it.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Lovely rings, I'm a 6 1/2.

Made By Tammy said...

Amazing!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Oh, I do so love these rings. They are so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Fabulous rings! (All of your work is fabulous.) It is hard to decide what size to make rings because they always come out different and you want the pictures to truly represent the item, right? I'll be interested to see what size range wins your poll. I usually make them a size I can wear. hehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails