Nov 10, 2011

BrisStyle Eco Market - Saturday 12th November

The BrisStyle Eco Market takes place this Saturday and I am very excited to be taking part in it for the first time. Having established that all the round silver wire I purchase, although for some reason not the square, is ECO friendly recycled silver, I will be bringing along a selection of my jewellery that is made with the round wire. 

This market however, is about more than just handmade, upcycled and recycled treasures - although there will certainly be plenty of those available. This market also has a place for seconds, vintage and destash. and believe me, I have plenty of destash. So, as well as my jewellery, I will also be bringing along a great selection of beads, as well as a few other crafty destash items.

There will also be several workshops being run by various stallholders throughout the course of the market - so this market is definitely not one to miss. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails