Feb 9, 2010

PMC Jewellery

Well I have now uploaded the first two pieces of jewellery I have made with my pmc pieces into my store.

The first is my Burgundy Ripple Necklace and incorporates my tubular pendant. For this piece I have created a chainmaille chain using the inverted round weave. The chain is built up around a string of burgundy coloured Swarovski crystals. The crystals then continue into the pendant and can be seen dangling from the end of the pendant.


The second piece is my Jelly Fish Pendant - so named because that's what it reminded me of. I have wired some small Swarovski crystals around the outside of the filigree pendant. The crystals are in shades of violet, tanzanite and amethyst. Some larger Swarovski crystals in the lush purple velvet colour are then suspended inside the pendant and dangle from the bottom of the pendant.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I like what you've done with the filigree prndant. Nice colours too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails