Mar 25, 2010

Art Made By Tammy

Tammy, a fellow member of the JET team, has many beautiful pieces of jewellery in her Etsy store - Art Made By Tammy. Tammy uses various mediums in her jewelry and her unique collection includes many different styles form vintage to modern chic - all well worth checking out.

However, for me, the pieces in Tammy's store that really stand out are those that combine her artistic skills with her jewellery (and yes, all jewellery makers are artistic but in this instance I mean art as in painting). Some great examples of what I mean can been seen below.

3 comments:

Made By Tammy said...

Thank you so much for featuring me in your Wonderful Blog! I'm so honored.

SendingLoveGallery said...

wonderful feature about Tammy!

Beadsme said...

Tammy has some gorgeous creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails