May 9, 2010

Sunday Theme - Yellow

Yellow is such a lovely bright sunny colour that I decided to make it my theme for this week. Yellow tends to be a colour that is not used in jewellery so much as other colours and yet, when it is used it can look great.

My own yellow item is my Lemon Chrysoprase Wired Pendant.


Here are some more yellow items, jewellery from my fellow Jets:





(Top to Bottom, L to R, ArtmadebyTammy, CocosGreenHouse, RadicalGlass, SatinDollCo)

and some other gorgeous items in yellow from some fellow BrisStylers




(Top to Bottom, L to R, HotFudge, HeyHarriet, RubyRedStudios, LittleChrissy)

10 comments:

capitalcitycrafts said...

Lovely choices- thanks for sharing!

SendingLoveGallery said...

sunny finds! beautiful lemon chrysoprase pendant : )

Ribasus said...

Your wire wrap is always devastating! God!

Elizabeth/Foret

Beadsme said...

Beautiful choices.

Hot Fudge said...

Lovely selection Sharon - and thank you so much for including my dress. Your work is exquisite.

shelleyberelli said...

Striking!

Hey Harriet said...

Love your pendant Sharon!

Thanks so much for including me in all this yellowy goodness!

Rock Ribbons said...

A lovely sunshiny happy collection! Thanks for sharing.

Made By Tammy said...

Beautiful Finds! Thank you so much for featuring my Flower!

Sandrine said...

Beautiful Sharon, love yellow at the moment too ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails