Sep 12, 2010

Sunday Themes - Stars

My theme for this week is stars - the type that twinkle in the sky at night. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Other stars are visible in the night sky, when they are not outshone by the Sun. Historically, the most prominent stars on the celestial sphere were grouped together into constellations and asterisms, and the brightest stars gained proper names.

Shapes and pictures of stars have always been popular in designs and I too have used them. My current favourite "star" design are my Fine Silver Star Earrings.


Here are some more examples of stars being used in design, the designers coming from both the Jet Team and the BrisStyle Team.



5 comments:

Metalicious said...

Thanks for featuring my baby Stella bracelet!

EmBelISH said...

Wow Sharon, what a lovely collection of stars and thanks so much for including my little toppers :)

GlitzGlitter said...

Love that bracelet from Metalicious! Thank you so much for having me here!

Anko said...

I love stars! Stars are one of my main inspiration source!
Thanks, I love it all!

Unknown said...

thanks so much Shaz ... what a privilege to be amongst so much cool star stuff ... xoxo Katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails