Mar 9, 2011

Etsy Aids - Auto Renewing


There have been so many different "help" sites written with regard to Etsy but I have to say that one of my favourites, and one that I can well recommend is Statsy's Clockbot that allows you to set up your listings to be auto renewed.

This one saves me so much time and effort and also helps me to ensure that my items don't end up in my expired list. It also means that I can ensure that i am doing at least one re listing a day, even on the days that I don't have time to get online. Another great advantage is that it helps me get round the time differences so I can choose a time to renew when the US is up and running but I am asleep in bed.

All you need to do is select which item you want to renew, select a date for renewal and then select a time of renewal - the site then does the rest. You can set this up for as many items as you want, and if you change your mind about any of them its easy enough to cancel the request. I have started getting into the habit of setting up a weeks worth of renewals at a time.

I love it!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails