Apr 13, 2011

Ruby in Zoisite and Silver Chains Necklace



I'm starting to catch up with my photo taking, although there's a way to go yet, and so I can finally start listing some of my new designs.

My latest necklace, is definitely one of those designs where less is more. The beauty of the design is that it is so simple and focuses on the gorgeous gemstone beads of Ruby in Zoisite. These gemstones are primarily in the deep green colour of Zoisite, with its black markings, but in several of the beads, the rich red of the Ruby can clearly be seen coming through.

Each gemstone bead is set on a sterling silver link to which two chains of sterling silver have been securely wrapped. There are two chains between each of the beads, thus creating a "station" style necklace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails