Oct 16, 2011

Sunday Theme - Spring


We're in the middle of Spring here in Australia so it seemed a good time to make this my theme of the week. Spring is the season of new beginnings, evidenced of course by the rebirth of the plant life that sleeps during Winter, as well as new births in the animal kingdom. Spring, by the same token, is also the time of all things fresh, of saying goodbye to the old and hello to the new, of making a fresh start. Who doesn't remember their parents giving the house a spring clean each year!

I have a few pieces that speak Spring to me, but I think the piece that really makes me think of Spring is my Green Gemstone Charm Bracelet, pictured above. The varying shades of green from the different gemstones and crystals give the bracelet such a fresh, bright look that really screams Spring.

Here are some more Spring themed items from some members of the BrisStyle team:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails