Aug 20, 2014

Work in Progress - Bi-coloured Quartz Necklace & Earrings (2)

Well a lot of other things seem to have been conspiring to prevent me on getting much further on with this necklace with matching earrings, but four of the motifs have now been fully completed with the final three close to being finished. As previously mentioned five of the motifs will be used for a necklace with the remaining two to be used for the matching earrings. The only thing I'm trying to decide about the motifs now is whether or not to add a small Swarovski crystal at the top of each one.

Once the motifs are all complete I can make the decision about how to join them, and then I will need to decide on the links for completing the chain part of the necklace.

Keep watching this space as I will continue to share the process.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails