Other than my introductory post, all my blogs so far have either been about my jewellery, about teams / groups / markets that I am involved in with my jewellery, or about fellow crafters. While that is the main purpose of my blog, I thought you may like to know a little bit more about me - so here goes - 10 things about me!
- Originally from the UK I emigrated to Australia in 2000.
- My business name Shazzabeth came from merging my first two names Sharon Elizabeth.
- I am a "hobbyist" breeder of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and have three of my own.
- I am a qualified Accountant and work as a Finance Manager for a computer company.
- I play both the piano and the violin.
- While still in the UK, I used to queue overnight each year to go to Wimbledon.
- My best subject at school was maths - my favourite was music.
- My favourite singer is David Essex and I've been to several of his concerts.
- I've been a fan of 'The Bill' ever since it first started in the UK.
- I always choose coffee in preference to tea.
And to finish - some pictures of my dogs!