Jul 28, 2009

Cocktail Rings

Previously only having made a few to sell at the markets I am now starting to include cocktail rings in my Etsy store.

Made with sterling silver wire, I enjoy being able to vary the look of my cocktail rings with a wide variety of gemstone beads. Rather than just always using round gemstone beads to make the rings, I also use oval and barrel shaped beads and these can really make the ring stand out.

Using more wraps around the band of the ring or circling the bead a couple of extra times can also really change the look of the ring.

Up to now I have not really experimented too much with rings but finding how enjoyable it can be to play around with the cocktail rings I will be starting to explore the possibilities of rings a bit further.

These are a few of my current cocktail rings - those that don't have links yet will be uploaded to my store over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice rings! Some great styles with the silver.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails